Get Directions From:
Hours of Operation
Health Center Services and Information
If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Our health center is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to check in and complete paperwork.
Donations are welcome at the time of your visit to help support our mission and continue the important work we do.
©2013 Planned Parenthood Health Systems, Inc.
Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual in Winston-Salem, NC
Winston-Salem Health Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
- STD prevention, including:
- female condoms
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- STD/safer sex education
STD testing and treatment services are available:
- Servicios de aborto
- Atención de salud general
- Pruebas del VIH
- Servicios para la comunidad Lesbiana, Gay, Bisexual y Transgénero
- Servicios de salud para hombres
- Anticoncepción de emergencia (píldora del día después)
- Servicios y pruebas del embarazo
- Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual
- Servicios de salud para mujeres