Get Directions From:
Hours of Operation
Health Center Services and Information
If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Our health center is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to check in and complete paperwork.
Donations are welcome at the time of your visit to help support our mission and continue the important work we do.
©2013 Planned Parenthood Health Systems, Inc.
Women's Health Care in Winston-Salem, NC
Winston-Salem Health Center offers the following women's health services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- breast exams
- cervical cancer screening
- hormone replacement therapy
- infertility education
- infertility testing
- mammogram referrals
- menopause and midlife — testing and treatment
- Pap test
- sexual response education
- routine physicals for women age 12 and older
- urinary tract infections — testing and treatment
- vaginal infections — testing and treatment
- Other services we may provide include help with irregular periods or no periods, painful periods, painful sex, bleeding between periods, menstrual problems (premenstrual syndrome) or even a lost tampon.
Women's health services are available:
- Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield
Insurance Plans Accepted
The above health insurance plans include Planned Parenthood as an in-network provider. You should contact your health insurance company directly to confirm that the services you are interested in are covered, and what, if any, out-of-pocket costs you are required to pay.
If you do not have health insurance, visit PlannedParenthoodHealthInsuranceFacts.org to find out how to access affordable coverage and what to consider when choosing a plan.