2964 Hydraulic Road
Charlottesville, VA 22901
P: 434.296.1000 | F: 434.975.3424
Operated by: Planned Parenthood Health Systems, Inc.
Get Directions From:
Hours of Operation
Health Center Services and Information
All services at this health center are available on a walk-in basis. Scheduled appointments are also available.
If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Pregnancy testing, emergency contraceptive, blood pressure screening and other non surgical health services will be accomodated on a walk-in basis during clinic hours as available.
Our health center is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Teen clinic is available: Teen clinic is available one Saturday per month from 9am until 1pm
Donations are welcome at the time of your visit to help support our mission and continue the important work we do.
©2013 Planned Parenthood Health Systems, Inc.
Women's Health Care in Charlottesville, VA
Charlottesville Health Center offers the following women's health services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- breast exams
- cervical cancer screening
- fibroids evaluation
- incontinence education
- infertility education
- infertility testing
- LEEP (treatment of abnormal pap)
- mammogram referrals
- menopause and midlife — testing and treatment
- Pap test
- sexual response education
- routine physicals for women age 13 and older
- urinary tract infections — testing and treatment
- vaginal infections — testing and treatment
- Other services we may provide include help with irregular periods or no periods, painful periods, painful sex, bleeding between periods, menstrual problems (premenstrual syndrome) or even a lost tampon.
Women's health services are available: