Prescription Refills Are Easy as 1-2-3
Current patients can order their pill or patch prescription refills over the phone and receive them through the mail.
- Call 713.522.3976 to place your order
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Receive your refill through the mail
Note: Please order your pills two weeks in advance of your needs to allow for any post office delays. Orders placed after 2:30pm on Fridays and any orders on Saturday or Sunday will be mailed on Monday.
LOUISIANA PATIENTS: Follow the instructions below for the health center nearest you.
- Call the Baton Rouge Health Center at 225.387.1167 or the New Orleans Health Center at 504.897.9200
- Follow the prompts to be directed to our prescription refill line.
- Leave a message with all the following information
Your full name
Your date of birth
Your daytime telephone number
Name of medication
Number of refills you would like to order
Credit card number
Credit card expiration date
3 digit code on back of credit card
Your billing zip code
(Please note that if any of the information is missing from your message, we will not be able to refill your prescription)
- Pick up your prescription at the location you ordered from.
*If someone else is picking up your supplies, they must present signed authorization from you. We will hold your prescription a maximum of 30 days - if you prescription is not picked up within 30 day it will be returned to the pharmacy with no refund to you.
Unless otherwise notified, your prescription will be available the next business day after 3pm. Orders placed on Friday - Sunday will be available for pick-up on Monday after 3pm.
Note to New Orleans patients: Orders left before 10am, Monday through Friday, will be available for pickup after 3pm the same day.