Interested in Politics, Sex & the Politics of Sex?
Planned Parenthood Young Leaders (PPYL) is a group of progressive Houstonians interested in reproductive health care, politics, and helping people learn about managing their sexual and reproductive health through volunteering and social events.
PPYL’s mission is to build a new generation of supporters and advocates for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast (PPGC) in the Houston area, in order to ensure the right and ability of all individuals to manage their sexual and reproductive health through the health services, education, and advocacy provided by PPGC.
How to Participate
- Make an annual gift of $50 or more to support Planned Parenthood’s work providing non-judgmental health care to women, men, and teens in our community.
- Complete this brief survey indicating your background and areas of interest.
Become a Friend of Planned Parenthood (an annual contribution of $50 or more) and enjoy PPYL benefits including:
- Invitations to all PPYL events
- Discounted ticket to PPGC’s annual Gala
- Discounted ticket to PPGC’s annual Roe v. Wade Luncheon
- Yearly networking function organized for PPYL participants
- Special volunteer opportunities for PPYL participants
- Opportunity to socialize, network, and make a significant impact in the community