There are many health issues that only affect men. Planned Parenthood is here to help.
Routine visits with a health care provider can help prevent serious illness. They can also diagnose and treat the common conditions that affect men. Whether you see your health care provider regularly, or if you have not yet made your first appointment, you may have many questions about menís health.
Our goal at Planned Parenthood is to give you up-to-date, clear information that helps you better understand your sexual and reproductive health.
- Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- Jock itch exam and treatment
- Male infertility screening and referrals
- Premature ejaculation education, exam, treatment and referrals.
- Urinary tract infections testing and treatment
- Low-cost vasectomy referrals (in select locations)