The Education and Training team at Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio also provides professional trainings on a number of topics. Training topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reproductive Anatomy & Physiology
- Birth Control Methods
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Teen Pregnancy and the societal impact
- Facilitation Skills
- Answering Sensitive Questions
- Sexuality Overview
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education—Core Competency Program for Professionals
- How to talk to your child about puberty and sexual health
- Services to populations with Mental and Developmental Disabilities
- Pregnancy Options
- Mandatory Reporting in Ohio
- Personal Responsibility and Education Program (Ohio PREP)
*CEU’s are available for some of these trainings.
*Trainings are tailored to the needs of the client and are available in both English and Spanish.
To learn more about our Training Programs or to book a training, please click on Program Requestor (use the navigation menu on the lefts side of this page for details about all our resources).