Gynecology is an important part of health care for women. It protects your sexual and reproductive health. Regular gynecological exams include:
- Clinical breast exam
- Pap test to screen for cervical cancer
- Pap testing is recommended for women age 21 and older, regardless of sexual history.
- Women age 21-29 should be screened every two years.
- Women age 30 and older should be screened every three years as long as they have had three normal consecutive Paps.
- Pelvic exam
- Review of your medical history
Your examination may also include additional laboratory testing and screening for sexually transmitted diseases and other conditions. "Peace of Mind" STD testing & treatment is available for women and men at all clinic locations.