Our health centers offer a wide variety of health care services for women, men, and teens. Services may vary by center; please indicate which service you want when you make your appointment.
- Wellness exams: screening for breast and cervical cancer
- Birth control and family planning—a wide range of options
- HPV vaccine to prevent cervical cancer
- Advanced diagnosis and early treatment for cervical abnormalities (colposcopy)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including the rapid test for HIV
- Emergency contraception (Plan B)
- Pregnancy tests and information on all pregnancy options
- Abortion services
- Male exams: screening for STDs, plus the HPV vaccine
To make can appointment, call: 1-800-230-PLAN (7526)
To find a center in Delaware: click here.
Got a health question? For more information on health topics, click here.