- Join the Planned Parenthood Action Network by clicking here. Make your voice heard loud and clear by your State Representatives, Senators, members of Congress, and other decision-makers.
- Recruit 10 friends, co-workers, neighbors, or family members to join the Planned Parenthood Action Network.
- Join a Planned Parenthood of Delaware auxiliary group like Young Advocates (for young professional), Clergy for Choice, Republicans for Choice and more. Click here to get started!
- Call your elected officials to register an opinion. Click here to find who represents you.
- Start a social action committee at your local place of worship.
- Ask a question of your public official at a town hall meeting or school board meeting.
- Call in or email a local radio or TV talk show, using Planned Parenthood messages for your comments.
- Write a letter to the editor or opinion editorial piece, incorporating reproductive justice messages into the text.
- Volunteer your time at a community gathering to provide help at a Planned Parenthood booth or table.
- Join a Vox (Voices for Planne Parenthood) chapter on your college campus.
10 Easy Things You Can Do