There are several ways to support Planned Parenthood of Collier County:
- Become a patient escort.
- Participate in phone banking and fundraising.
- Help to plan events.
- Assist in administrative tasks.
- Support PPCC marketing and outreach.
- Represent PPCC at community fairs.
- Take part in teen education.
Volunteers can also join Planned Parenthood of Collier County's Community Advocacy Team, a coalition of local activists dedicated to the mission of Planned Parenthood and its promotion in the community.
Getting involved is the best way to show your support. To become a volunteer or join our Community Advocacy Team, please call (239) 262-8923 ext. 300.