- Do you want awesome job experience??
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- BE A TEEN CONNECTIONS PEER EDUCATOR !!
What is a TEEN CONNECTIONS Peer Educator?
- Cumberland County High School Students, 14-18 years old
- Friendly & Outgoing
- Reliable & Responsible
- Interested in helping others
A Peer Educator. . .
- Completes a 25 hour Planned Parenthood training program
- Learns about social, sexual, and health-related teen issues
- Provides factual information and referrals to friends
- Earns up to $100 !!
How do I become a TEEN Connections Peer Educator?
- Contact Monika Thigpen, Community Affairs Manager, at (910) 323-3774
- Print an application and mail to:
PO Box 40122
Fayetteville, NC 28309
Fax it to 910-323-3737
Download the application, fill it out, and email it to: email@example.com
Made possible by funding fom the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services and the Youth Growth Stock Trust.