All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Congress Should Move Forward on Women’s Health, Not Backward 1/27/15
- New Report Shows Tremendous Strides in Reducing Unintended Pregnancy Rates in the United States; Underscores Need for More Progress 1/26/15
- New Study on Medication Abortion Reaffirms Safety, Planned Parenthood Providers Urge Legislation Based on Science 1/26/15
- Planned Parenthood Urges Congress to Pass Women’s Health Protection Act; Critical Legislation to Protect Access to Safe, Legal Abortion 1/21/15
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- PPINK on-site Navigators offer help signing up for HIP 2.0 and kynect 1/27/15
- News Appearance, "42 Years After Roe v. Wade, Abortion Rights Still Under Attack" 1/23/15
- Planned Parenthood Marks 42nd Anniversary of Roe v. Wade: We Must Have Honest Conversations about Abortion in America Today 1/22/15
- Planned Parenthood Greater Memphis Region Marks 42nd Anniversary of Roe v. Wade 1/22/15
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.