All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Planned Parenthood Encourages Women to Prioritize Their Health During Endometriosis Awareness Month 3/3/15
- New Survey Data from Planned Parenthood and the Center for Latino Adolescent and Family Health Shows Parents Need More Information about the HPV Vaccine 3/2/15
- Planned Parenthood Thanks Senator Mikulski for Historic Career 3/2/15
- Planned Parenthood on Report Showing Use of IUDs and Implants Increased Nearly Fivefold Over the Last Decade 2/24/15
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- Planned Parenthood set to conduct STD testing for Muskegon County (mLive) 3/4/15
- Tom Webber, Former Executive Director for Planned Parenthood, Dies at Age 71 2/27/15
- Sex education, other programs continue at Planned Parenthood (Battle Creek Enquirer) 2/27/15
- Planned Parenthood on Report Showing Use of IUDs and Implants Increased Nearly Fivefold Over the Last Decade 2/26/15
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.