All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Planned Parenthood Celebrates Inauguration of Dr. Valerie Montgomery Rice, Morehouse School of Medicine President 9/10/14
- Leading Health and Human Rights Organizations Call for End to Unnecessary Restrictions that Harm Women’s Health Worldwide 9/8/14
- Advocates for Youth, Feminist Majority Foundation, and Planned Parenthood Announce “Youth ShowOUT” Campaign to Engage and Mobilize Young Voters 8/25/14
- OUR FIGHT FOR IOWA WOMEN CONTINUES: Planned Parenthood Will File Appeal to Iowa Supreme Court 8/19/14
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- COURT BLOCKS DANGEROUS ABORTION RESTRICTION THAT IS OPPOSED BY MEDICAL EXPERTS 9/17/14
- Media Advisory, "Planned Parenthood of New York City Activist Council Hosts Sex Ed Weeks of Action" 9/9/14
- News Appearance, ''I’m not someone who operates in the shadows': An abortion provider on stigma, safety and 'coming out' about her job" 9/3/14
- Op-Ed, "Moving Sex Education from the Classroom to the Community" 8/29/14
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.