All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- ELLE, The Nation, Esquire, Others, Among Planned Parenthood’s 2015 Maggie Award Recipients 8/19/15
- Planned Parenthood Statement on Latest False Claims 8/4/15
- U.S. SENATE REJECTS BILL THAT WOULD DECIMATE WOMEN’S HEALTH CARE ELIMINATING WOMEN’S HEALTH CARE IS A POLITICAL NONSTARTER 8/3/15
- Scarlett Johansson, Laverne Cox, Selenis Leyva, Jenny Slate, Aisha Tyler, Lena Dunham and other celebs #StandWithPP 8/3/15
- Grassroots Support for Planned Parenthood Surges in Response to Attacks on Planned Parenthood 7/31/15
- Reporters and Editorial Boards Across the Country Call Out Bogus Attacks On Planned Parenthood; Urges Support for Nation’s Most Trusted Reproductive Health Care Provider 7/31/15
- Planned Parenthood Clergy Advocacy Board Releases Response to Smear Campaign 7/28/15
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- Planned Parenthood Statement on Recent Attacks 8/21/15
- City Council Affirms Support for Planned Parenthood 8/18/15
- Planned Parenthood defunding bill jeopardizes health care for 15,000 8/3/15
- Planned Parenthood Indiana Health Centers Found Compliant with State Regulations 7/30/15
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD GREATER MEMPHIS REGION SPEAKS OUT AGAINST NATIONAL FETAL TISSUE HOAX 7/22/15
- Statement from Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri on Governor Brownback’s Politically Motivated Call for State “Investigation” 7/21/15
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas Statement on Video Attacks 7/20/15
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.