All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Supreme Court Rules to Protect Safe and Legal Abortion for Tens of Thousands of Texas Women 10/15/14
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America Commemorates National Latino AIDS Awareness Day 10/15/14
- New Report Confirms that Access to Affordable Preventive Health Care Is Crucial for Women & Saves Substantial Public Dollars 10/14/14
- Planned Parenthood: New Survey Shows Parents Need to Be More Direct and Specific with Children About Sex 10/14/14
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- Press Release, "Planned Parenthood of New York City Hosts Groundbreaking for New Queens Health Center" 10/16/14
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD OF SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND ANNOUNCES HONORING THE CHAMPIONS OF WOMEN’S HEALTH THIS NOVEMBER IN PROVIDENCE, R.I. 10/16/14
- Church, Edsel Ford duel over lawn signs — with civility (The Detroit News) 10/11/14
- Holiday Mart shoppers find special gifts while raising funds (C and G News) 10/9/14
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.