All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Actors Retta and Jenny Slate Join Planned Parenthood in Promoting STD Testing 4/24/15
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America Celebrates the Life of Valerie DeFillipo, Tireless Advocate for Sexual and Reproductive Rights 4/23/15
- Planned Parenthood Instagram and Tumblr Accounts Honored By 19th Annual Webby Awards 4/17/15
- New Report Shows Some Insurance Companies Not Covering All Birth Control as Required by ACA 4/16/15
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri Responds to Governor Brownback’s Signing Tour of Senate Bill 95 4/27/15
- Press Release, "NYC Elected Officials Team Up with Planned Parenthood of NYC to Encourage New Yorkers to 'Get Yourself Tested'" 4/23/15
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD CEO ASHLEY COFFIELD RESPONDS TO SENATE BILL 1222 4/21/15
- Planned Parenthood Welcomes New Executive Vice President of Development 4/20/15
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.