All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Planned Parenthood Statement on New Study Showing Effectiveness of IUDs and Implants as Birth Control for Teens 10/1/14
- Planned Parenthood Marks Domestic Violence Awareness Month 10/1/14
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America, BET Networks Partner to Promote Breast Health Awareness 9/29/14
- Planned Parenthood Supports New Recommendation for Long-Acting Reversible Contraception as First-Line Option for Teens 9/29/14
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD OF SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND SUPPORTS AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS RECOMMENDATIONS 9/29/14
- COURT BLOCKS DANGEROUS ABORTION RESTRICTION THAT IS OPPOSED BY MEDICAL EXPERTS 9/17/14
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD OF SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND WELCOMES JAMIE RHODES AS DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC POLICY & GOVERNMENT RELATIONS IN RHODE ISLAND 9/12/14
- Media Advisory, "Planned Parenthood of New York City Activist Council Hosts Sex Ed Weeks of Action" 9/9/14
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.