All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Groups Deliver 88K Comments to HHS in Support of Birth Control; Response to Deeply Unpopular Hobby Lobby Ruling 10/21/14
- Planned Parenthood’s Get Real Program Works; It changes sexual behavior among middle school students. 10/20/14
- Supreme Court Rules to Protect Safe and Legal Abortion for Tens of Thousands of Texas Women 10/15/14
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America Commemorates National Latino AIDS Awareness Day 10/15/14
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- LET’S TALK ABOUT SEX. PLANNED PARENTHOOD OF SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND MARKS “LET’S TALK MONTH” BY ENCOURAGING PARENTS TO ENHANCE “THE TALK” WITH ONGOING CONVERSATIONS 10/23/14
- Planned Parenthood of Northern New England Applauds Amended Buffer Zone 10/21/14
- Planned Parenthood’s Get Real Program Works; It changes sexual behavior among middle school students 10/20/14
- Comedian Cindy Pierce in a Benefit Show for Planned Parenthood of Northern New England and Their New Brattleboro Health Center 10/17/14
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.