All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Advocates for Youth, Feminist Majority Foundation, and Planned Parenthood Announce “Youth ShowOUT” Campaign to Engage and Mobilize Young Voters 8/25/14
- OUR FIGHT FOR IOWA WOMEN CONTINUES: Planned Parenthood Will File Appeal to Iowa Supreme Court 8/19/14
- Promsex, el CDR y PPFA dan la bienvenida a las recomendaciones de la ONU al Estado Peruano sobre ampliación del acceso al aborto legal 8/11/14
- Special Issue of the Journal Sex Education Honors Doug Kirby’s Contributions 8/11/14
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- Op-Ed, "Moving Sex Education from the Classroom to the Community" 8/29/14
- Op-Ed, "NYC's Success Reducing Unintended Births is at Risk" 8/29/14
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD OF SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND RECOGNIZES NATIONAL OVARIAN AND GYNECOLOGIC CANCER AWARENESS MONTH IN SEPTEMBER 8/28/14
- Op-Ed, "Aprender sobre su cuerpo puede cambiar su vida" 8/22/14
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.