All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- New Study on Medication Abortion Reaffirms Safety, Planned Parenthood Providers Urge Legislation Based on Science 1/26/15
- Planned Parenthood Urges Congress to Pass Women’s Health Protection Act; Critical Legislation to Protect Access to Safe, Legal Abortion 1/21/15
- Planned Parenthood Applauds President’s Focus on Helping Women and Families Get Ahead; Underscores that Women’s Access to Health Care Must Be Part of Economic Agenda 1/21/15
- Planned Parenthood Applauds President’s Focus on Helping Women and Families Get Ahead 1/20/15
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- News Appearance, "42 Years After Roe v. Wade, Abortion Rights Still Under Attack" 1/23/15
- Planned Parenthood Marks 42nd Anniversary of Roe v. Wade: We Must Have Honest Conversations about Abortion in America Today 1/22/15
- Planned Parenthood Greater Memphis Region Marks 42nd Anniversary of Roe v. Wade 1/22/15
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Orlando Marks 42nd Anniversary of Roe v. Wade: We Must Have Honest Conversations about Abortion in America Today 1/22/15
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.