All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Planned Parenthood: The Fosters Shows the Reality of Abortions Later in Pregnancy 7/23/14
- Planned Parenthood: Women’s Health Protection Act “Will Ensure that a Woman’s Constitutional Rights Don’t Depend on Her ZIP Code" 7/15/14
- Statement from Planned Parenthood in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 7/2/14
- Planned Parenthood: Our Patients and Staff Will Be Protected 6/26/14
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- News Appearance, "Leaving Stigma Behind, NY Cuts Red Tape on the IUD" 7/24/14
- Planned Parenthood of Southern New England Encourages Everyone to Discuss the Benefits of Vaccinating Against HPV 7/24/14
- Planned Parenthood of Heartland’s new President and CEO: Suzanna M. de Baca 7/17/14
- Building Our Future Fund 7/15/14
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.