All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America Calls for a Culture of Consent: Highlights Need for Better Prevention and Response to Sexual Assault 4/1/15
- During National Minority Health Month, Planned Parenthood Urges Communities to Work Together Toward Health Equity 4/1/15
- Planned Parenthood celebra a César Chávez y su legado de igualdad y atención médica para todos 3/31/15
- Planned Parenthood Celebrates César Chávez’s Legacy of Equality and Health Care for All 3/31/15
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- Statement on Indiana HIV epidemic and reduced public health funding 3/31/15
- Senate Passes Controversial Bill Limiting Women's Reproductive Health Care 3/26/15
- Planned Parenthood Statement on Senate Bill 95 House Debate 3/25/15
- Planned Parenthood Celebrates Newly Renovated Headquarters and Health Center 3/25/15
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.