All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Planned Parenthood celebra a César Chávez y su legado de igualdad y atención médica para todos 3/31/15
- Planned Parenthood Celebrates César Chávez’s Legacy of Equality and Health Care for All 3/31/15
- Planned Parenthood Calls for Nominations for the 2015 Maggie Awards for Media Excellence 3/27/15
- Planned Parenthood Thanks Senator Reid for Leadership in Advancing Women’s Health 3/27/15
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- Statement on Indiana HIV epidemic and reduced public health funding 3/31/15
- Senate Passes Controversial Bill Limiting Women's Reproductive Health Care 3/26/15
- Planned Parenthood Statement on Senate Bill 95 House Debate 3/25/15
- Planned Parenthood Celebrates Newly Renovated Headquarters and Health Center 3/25/15
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.