All the news that’s fit to print, from the East Coast to the West Coast, to everything in between. Stay up to date with the latest national and local news for Planned Parenthood.
- Planned Parenthood Statement on President Obama’s Executive Action to Address Nation’s Broken Immigration System 11/21/14
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America and Affiliates Gear Up For ACA Open Enrollment 11/13/14
- In the Lame Duck Session, Opportunities for Women’s Health 11/12/14
- Planned Parenthood Statement on New CDC Data Showing Millions of Women Missing Critical Cervical Cancer Screenings 11/5/14
We know there are issues that hit close to home, right here in your very own community. Learn about our continued efforts in your state.
- ODH Approves Variance Agreement for Planned Parenthood Southwest Ohio 11/21/14
- Planned Parenthood to Remain Licensed While Lawsuit against ODH Pending 11/14/14
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD OF SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND HONORED THREE REMARKABLE RHODE ISLAND WOMEN FOR THEIR EFFORTS IN SAFEGUARDING WOMEN’S HEALTH CARE AND RIGHTS 11/14/14
- PPWNM to Close Lemmen Health Center 11/13/14
Arrange An Interview With Cecile Richards
Contact the PPFA Media Department at 212-261-4433.