EMBODY educators provide comprehensive sexuality education that is age-appropriate, medically-accurate and culturally-competent to youth and adult audiences. Education is provided in English or Spanish. Topics include:
• Reproductive Anatomy
• Healthy Relationships
• Values about Sexuality
• Adult-Child Communication about Sex, Sexuality and Relationships
• Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Prevention
• Breast and Cervical Cancer
• Others, as requested
For more information or to request a program, please email Education@ppwi.org or call one of our Education offices:
These additional EMBODY programs and resources help promote safer sex and healthy sexuality among youth and adults:
• Sex Ed Text Line – Text “safersex” to 69866 to get your questions about sex, sexuality, and relationships answered by an EMBODY educator.
• Promotores de Salud & Health Promoter Programs – Community members provide culturally-competent sexuality education to their own social networks, in Spanish or English.
• Milwaukee Youth Clinics – Youth Health Educators (ages 15-24) deliver the evidence-based Safer Sex Intervention to their peers at our health centers.
• Maurice Ritz Resource Center – Check out our collection of books, journals, DVDs, curricula, and other sexuality education resources on WISCAT.